21 Dec 2011

Nasharudin pledges to stay loyal to PAS

Nasharudin pledges to stay loyal to PASPETALING JAYA- Embattled former PAS deputy president Nasharudin Mat Isa has pledged his loyalty to his party and denied claims that he intends to join Umno.
"All these claims that I am trapped in the agenda and games of our political enemies are far from the truth and baseless," said Nasharudin in a press statement Wednesday.
"Throughout my participation in PAS, which I accept as the voice of Islam for Muslims in the country, I have not once stated that I intend to join Umno.
"I would like to stress that I am a PAS member, and my struggle to uphold Islam and help Muslims in any way remains with PAS," he said.
Nasharudin has been under fire after his allegations that the party was "loose" and had "cast aside" its Islamic principles to pursue political power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.